Politics and Religion
Is how the powerful intellectual control the masses.
While some things are constants this page and message becomes more relevant to all as it nears the end.
I would like to make some comments on politics on this page and review a few faults and facts about our political parties and what motivates them. People driven by emotions rather than facts, truth, verifiable history and common sense are the people who keep the world turned upside-down. These are the people who keep the wars going in their name of their gods. These are the people who keep voting in the wrong people for the job. I'll admit right now we are not given good options for our candidates. Our candidates are chosen for us by our political parties most powerful people and our political parties are driven by money. The person with the best chance are the people with the most money.
One of the main things motivating the great and powerful is greed and power. This has not changed since ah, well if history has anything to say "since the very dark ages." How many times have we turned on the news to hear that some huge corporation has folded up, stole a lot of people's money and the corporate executives walked away guilty as sin with millions if not billions of dollars?
How many times have you heard some particular person or group with their own agenda cry foul for days over loosing a war or argument? I've had quite a few people ask me why certain sick-O troublemaking terrorist militant groups like Hamas and their kin can gain such a HUGE sympathetic following when the entire world knows for a fact they started the war in the first place. Why? For the same reasons people caught up in emotion over political ideologies get caught up in all the wrong things with all the wrong ideas.
Everyone knows someone like this. They rant and rave when their candidate looses the election and they will go on like that for how ever long that person is in office. Others who may not have voted for a particular candidate will say "I wish them well and pray they are able to do us some good while they are in office." I didn't vote for Obama but I wish him well and hope he does good, though what I have seen so far is likely to finish us off as a nation. I know people who if McCain had won would be raving and crying foul for the next 4 years and praying for him to fail.
Someone very close to me not only wouldn't vote Republican if their life depended on it they wouldn't and couldn't even hear what the "other" side has to say. Yet when they see factual news about their own political party they cry "It's all just another faked video by the Republican propaganda machine." So I said "Let's be serious, you said that like the Democrats didn't have a political propaganda machine." "Besides that the Democrats are the liberals and they are the ones trying to take your guns away!" That person never responded to my message at all, no doubt never read past the part about their party having their own propaganda machine. You see this person I'm speaking about takes the second amendment very seriously and the thought of their own party being "liberals" and trying to rewrite our Bill of Rights to take away their right to keep and own their own guns is just "out of the question." No that person won't comment further simply because they either can't be wrong or they won't be wrong. ;-)
That video you watched where the liberal Democrat said we have a voluntary tax system is most certainly real and not a fake made by the Republican propaganda machine, the guy really is an idiot and you voted for his party candidate! Admit it and get over it! If McCain had won that same person bless their heart would still be complaining. They still think that God made all of creation in six of our earth days and will not even discuss the facts and evidence that indicate the earth is billions of years old. They won't consider the fact we can see the light from stars that are many billions of light years away. When asked to explain it they just say "God can do anything He wants for with God all things are possible!" Yes, of course. And we consider that God made everything just for the purpose of defying His own designs in front of puny insignificant mortals for the soul purpose of dazzling and amazing us.
The truth is people who are motivated by their own emotions rather than the facts will not submit to the acid test they know will certainly find them on the wrong path. Their easy answer is "It's magic! It's a miracle! You don't need to understand it!" While at the same time they are silently saying "The truth isn't out there for us to find so there's no point searching."
This same mentality says the bible is the only historical document that is of value. At the same time they fail to realize those documents were buried with a lot of other documents some written by the same people. They say those are not valid! If not why were they buried with the same scrolls the Bible was made up from? Well because God didn't want those others in the Bible cause they were fakes. I don't deny there was some documents found that were highly questionable but let's sort it out and face the fact that Moses was reading and teaching from documents that someone wrote a very long time before he was born. Who wrote them? Even more important what did they say? Yes these same people I'm talking about fail to realize that Moses was teaching from documents written by God's messengers long before Moses was born. We do not have the entire story! To find it we are gong to have look at other documents and other information to find the rest of the pieces of the puzzle.
The Bible makes references to documents and people who wrote the other stories. No we don't know the day or the hour but we were given signs to watch for and told what to do.
The Bible gives prophecies that foretell what will happen and that certain lost artifacts will be discovered in the last days before the great tribulations.
The Bible says when they say "peace" then head for the hill because war is soon to follow. (This has all ready happened when the torn down the Berlin wall and the USSR became Russia again.)
Is Obama going to save us? NOPE. How do I know this? Because a prophecy in the Bible tells me so. The same bible these other people say they believe in without question tells me they are wrong. Because God keeps sending warning dreams to me and others like me all over the world. Because the same Bible tells me the Anti-Christ will be such a slick talker that he will deceive the nations and many will follow after him without question. How deceptive is he? He is so deceptive that "even the most elite of God would be deceived if it were possible." The very fact these people I'm talking about believe that Obama was sent from God to save them tells me they have all ready been deceived. Remember that Jesus told us the rich and powerful are the least likely to find their way to Heaven.
Don't get me wrong, I pray for our presidents to listen to God and do the right things. Another thing I know is that before the one world government can take over the entire planet the governments of the world must either be crush or submit to his power. I've seen the missiles crossing the night sky and I know WW 3 is just around the corner. Everything you know and believe in right now will change. Everything you think you have earned for yourself will be taken from you, from everyone.
Please Consider The Following Message
545 vs. 300,000,000
EVERY CITIZEN NEEDS TO READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS JOURNALIST HAS SCRIPTED IN THIS MESSAGE. READ IT AND THEN REALLY THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POLITICAL DEBACLE.
Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years..
By Charlie Reese
Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.
You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court justices 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.
I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash.
The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.
Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes.. Who is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader of the majority party.
She and fellow House members, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.
If the Army and Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want them in IRAQ .
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.
There are no insoluble government problems.
Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.
Those 545 people and they alone, are responsible.
They and they alone, have the power.
They and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.
Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.
We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!
Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
What you do with this article now that you have read it........ Is up to you.
Remembering the message above please consider the one below.
Be aware that Dr. Krauthammer says the following is a spin on what he said. Just the same you may want to read what he has to say about about the current subject. I have provided the link on his name above. Now and then I assume the person sending me the message had done their research. Once again I find that not to be the case.
A lot of us watch this man almost every day and never knew he was paralyzed.
Dr. Charles Krauthammer
Dr. Krauthammer is on Fox News. He is an M.D. and a lawyer and is paralyzed from the neck down. A friend went to hear Charles Krauthammer. He listened with 25 others in a closed room. What he says here, is NOT 2nd-hand but 1st. The ramifications are staggering for us, our children and their children.
Last Monday was a profound evening; Dr. Charles Krauthammer spoke to the Center for the American Experiment. He is a brilliant intellectual, seasoned & articulate. He is forthright and careful in his analysis, and never resorts to emotions or personal insults. He is NOT a fear monger nor an extremist in his comments and views . He is a fiscal conservative, and has received a Pulitzer Prize for writing. He is a frequent contributor to Fox News and writes weekly for the Washington Post.
The entire room was held spellbound during his talk.
I have summarized his comments, as we are living in uncharted waters economically and internationally. Even 2 Dems at my table agreed with everything he said! If you feel like forwarding this to those who are open minded and have not drunk the Kool-Aid, feel free.
Summary of his comments:
1. Mr. Obama is a very intellectual, charming individual. He is not to be underestimated. He is a cool customer who doesn't show his emotions. It's very hard to know what's behind the mask. The taking down of the Clinton dynasty was an amazing accomplishment. The Clintons still do not understand what hit them.
Obama was in the perfect place at the perfect time.
2. Obama has political skills comparable to Reagan and Clinton . He has a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing with your position, while doing the opposite. Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES!
3. Obama has a ruthless quest for power. He did not come to Washington to make something out of himself, but rather to change everything, including dismantling capitalism. He can't be straightforward on his ambitions, as the public would not go along. He has a heavy hand, and wants to level the playing field with income redistribution and punishment to the achievers of society. He would like to model the USA to Great Britain or Canada .
4. His three main goals are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION, and NATIONAL HEALTHCARE by the Federal government. He doesn't care about the auto or financial services industries, but got them as an early bonus. The cap and trade will add costs to everything and stifle growth. Paying for FREE college education is his goal. Most scary is his healthcare program, because if you make it FREE and add 46,000,000 people to a Medicare-type single-payer system, the costs will go through the roof. The only way to control costs is with massive RATIONING of services, like in Canada . God forbid!
5. He has surrounded himself with mostly far-left academic types. No one around him has ever even run a candy store. But they are going to try and run the auto, financial, banking and other industries. This obviously can't work in the long run. Obama is not a socialist; rather he's a far-left secular progressive bent on nothing short of revolution. He ran as a moderate, but will govern from the hard left. Again, watch what he does, not what he says.
6. Obama doesn't really see himself as President of the United States, but more as a ruler over the world. He sees himself above it all, trying to orchestrate & coordinate various countries and their agendas. He sees moral equivalency in all cultures. His apology tour in Germany and England was a prime example of how he sees America , as an imperialist nation that has been arrogant, rather than a great noble nation that has at times made errors. This is the first President ever who has chastised our allies and appeased our enemies!
7. He is now handing out goodies. He hopes that the bill (and pain) will not come due until after he is reelected in 2012. He would like to blame all problems on Bush from the past, and hopefully his successor in the future. He has a huge ego, and Dr. Krauthammer believes he is a narcissist.
8. Republicans are in the wilderness for a while, but will emerge strong. Republicans are pining for another Reagan, but there will never be another like him. Krauthammer believes Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty & Bobby Jindahl (except for his terrible speech in February) are the future of the party. Newt Gingrich is brilliant, but has baggage. Sarah Palin is sincere and intelligent, but needs to really be seriously boning up on facts and info if she is to be a serious candidate in the future. We need to return to the party of lower taxes, smaller government, personal responsibility, strong national defense, and state's rights.
9. The current level of spending is irresponsible and outrageous. We are spending trillions that we don't have. This could lead to hyperinflation, depression or worse. No country has ever spent themselves into prosperity. The media is giving Obama, Reid and Pelosi a pass because they love their agenda. But eventually the bill will come due and people will realize the huge bailouts didn't work, nor will the stimulus package. These were trillion-dollar payoffs to Obama's allies, unions and the Congress to placate the left, so he can get support for #4 above.
10. The election was over in mid-September when Lehman brothers failed, fear and panic swept in, we had an unpopular President, and the war was grinding on indefinitely without a clear outcome. The people are in pain, and the mantra of change caused people to act emotionally. Any Dem would have won this election; it was surprising it was as close as it was.
11. In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10%, Republicans will be swept back into power. If it's under 8%, the Dems continue to roll. If it's between 8-10%, it will be a dogfight. It will all be about the economy. I hope this gets you really thinking about what's happening in Washington and Congress. There is a left-wing revolution going on, according to Krauthammer, and he encourages us to keep the faith and join the loyal resistance. The work will be hard, but we're right on most issues and can reclaim our country, before it's far too late.
I can say that my friend Jim Barfield came up with the Messiah's time line and it's very accurate. Before he knew who would become president he created this time line. Upon it in the year 2009 he wrote "Feast of the Beast" and who was elected ? Obama as ruler of the free world.
If someone were to ask me what would the anti-Christ be like I would say "he will be someone the majority of the people will trust. He will be someone who will say one thing and do something else. He will be someone who will finalize the erosion of our "free" world concepts and bring it back once again into captivity all in the name of peace and equality. Could he be someone like Obama? Absolutely.